- It is an emotion and a feeling that you choose to activate.
- A healthy, fit body is not enough - true fitness engages mind and body.
- What you pay attention to thrives, good or bad.
- Listen to your intuition; it is rarely wrong.
- Nurture your spirit. It is the real source of your strength.
- And remember to laugh at yourself. You are funny!
A small but interesting piece of information
Visit: More Tidbits
As a student of life in her 3rd act, I love to share what I have learned, what I am still learning and my own experiences in life to hopefully help, motivate and inspire others.
"Health for both mind and body comes from not mourning over the past, not worrying about the future, but to live the present moment wisely." Zen saying
I will at times suggest products
through affiliate links for which I may be paid commission if you make a purchase. Please do your own research before making any purchases online.