2. Broken items - Repair, fix, donate or throw away
3. Take care of bills and letters - Clean slate = renewed sense of clarity
4. Only keep healthy plants - Toss dead ones, plants with round leaves are preferable.
5. Cut off draft = Causes health problems and will carry away money.
6. Avoid excessive overhead light and keep sharp-cornered objects to a minimum.
For me Feng Shui = Some common sense and a little daily effort so you can have and enjoy a serene and peaceful environment. As far as a healthy plant, 3 bamboo stalks in water works very well for me as I lack a green thumb.
We can all use a little Feng Shui in our lives.
By Danielle Manibog
“Life is a series of choices”~ Unknown
Live, Laugh, Love
© Copyright 2014-2015 -Tidbits 4a Better Life. All rights reserved.